Ellijay, Georgia 30540
Mary K. Becker
Motivated, personable business professional. Talent for quickly
mastering new software programs. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and
non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive,
Flexible and versatile. Poised and confident, thrives in
deadline-driven environments. Works well under pressure.
Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi
task effectively and complete tasks with little or no supervision.
Proficient and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word,
|* Accounts Payable/Receivable
* Word Procession & Typing
* Marketing & Sales
* Office Equipment Operation
|* Payroll & Workers Comp |
* Filing & Data Archiving
* Presentation Preparation
Computer Operations & Administration
- Associates of Science in Computer Information
1990-1992 Polk Community College,
Winter Haven, Fl.
- Achieved and maintained a 3.5 GPA.
- Bachelors in Business Management
University of Phoenix, Online Program, Phoenix, Az.
- Current GPA 4.0. Expected Graduation date of October 2004.
- Secretary to Board of Assessors, Appraiser I
Gilmer County Tax Assessors – 2001- 2002
- Administrative Assistant, Assistant Project Manager
Performance Construction Inc.- 1999 - 2001
- Administrative Assistant, Assistant to Project Manager
Myrick, Batson & Gurosky - 1997-1999
- Accounting Data Entry Clerk (Temporary Position)
- Administrative Assistant, Computer Administrator
Manufacturing Corp. - 1992-1995
Software I am familiar with and/or proficient in:
Windows 3.1 – XP
* Excel (all versions through 2003 beta)
* Word (all versions through 2003 beta)
* Dbase 5 for Windows
* Outlook Express
* Internet Explorer
|* Netscape |
* Adobe Photo Deluxe
* Adobe eReader
* Adobe Acrobat
* AOL Point & Speak
What I can do:
- Ability to learn new software quickly and train others on the software.
- Optimize an Office: (systems, policies, procedures) for maximum efficiency.
- Create and/or Manipulate Documents, Spreadsheets, Databases, extract information and to generate specialized reports and perform statistics.
- Identify and correct configuration problems involving dos or windows based computers including networked systems; install and configure programs.
- Rebuild/Repair/Upgrade dos or windows based computers.
- Analyze and evaluate software, dos/windows systems, procedures – make and implement recommendations for maximum performance.
- Heavy experience in construction, mass appraisal, manufacturing and quality control environments.
Level 1 Appraiser (State of Georgia)
References available upon request